All 10 art Reviews

Venetum Ritus Venetum Ritus

Great job, love the lighting and colors. Each hummingbird and flower feels unique and colorful. And of course, the leopard - neat expression! This piece brings happiness, I like that.

Throwback Throwback

Hey Prof.Clockwork, nice job! It's nice to see some work like this. I'm not sure about the placement of your grandmother's eyes, their rotation seems a bit off, but I don't have the reference material; so take that with a grain of salt. I also dig the strokes and values you've used.

THE MISTLETOE THE MISTLETOE

Great job, and thank you for posting a link to Cerise. I casually read Marvel stuff, so she was new to me. You captured her build nicely as a 6'3" 190 lb. woman/Shi'ar! I also like the rough texture on your line art. I've tried to do that, but it ends up driving me nuts - just doesn't fit me, but I like yours!

Also, the person sneaking behind the tree.... looks familiar, but I can't quite place who it is (curse my limited marvel knowledge!)

Sabrerine911 responds:

Thank you very much!Its funny how i didn put one of hers in my previous drawings with her XD,however i am glad you took a look :) .Yeah its a pretty messy style,i get crazy often with it,infact that tree you see there is my mortal enemy now.

Aaah so you saw the guy hiding behind the tree,ITS DEADPOOL my friend!Its the merc with the mouth,im 100% sure you know him already ;)

Just goofin' off. Just goofin' off.

Lol, yes, 'tis quite grand! The use of symmetry it pretty spiffy. And the food choices... was that just random, or the foods you like? It's quite the variety :)

Kerrts responds:

I suppose it's things Kanya is into, most of those things being food. I didn't really give it a lot of thought.

A Dai~Ken Christmas A Dai~Ken Christmas

Nice art, and I like the gradient shading along with the colors. One part that sticks out to me is the girl's left eye. Since her face is not at a complete profile view, I think there should still be some indication of her left eye. Keep on shippin' :)

Kerrts responds:

Uh..

Das not a girl. ._.

lol

Shy Shy

Neat take on Fluttershy! Her hair looks nice and a little wispy in the breeze :)

draneas responds:

Thanks man!

Tiger dude Tiger dude

Sweet! The focus point drills right to his face, like it.

johnyv47 responds:

thats what I am studying these days, thanks

Chess players Chess players

I like the cartoon style and colors - and of course the mouse :)

Skyward Sword Link Skyward Sword Link

Really neat textures and color variation! I also like the line work, and of course Link :)

White Bird White Bird

Great job! Love the pencil strokes and expression. I'm not sure about the lack of depth for the neck choker and shirt - it's almost as if the neck choker is a tattoo of two lines? The other details such as the necklace shadows are cool too!

EduChico responds:

Thank you. That's a realy helpfull commmentary.
;)