Venetum Ritus Venetum Ritus

Great job, love the lighting and colors. Each hummingbird and flower feels unique and colorful. And of course, the leopard - neat expression! This piece brings happiness, I like that.

Throwback Throwback

Hey Prof.Clockwork, nice job! It's nice to see some work like this. I'm not sure about the placement of your grandmother's eyes, their rotation seems a bit off, but I don't have the reference material; so take that with a grain of salt. I also dig the strokes and values you've used.

THE MISTLETOE THE MISTLETOE

Great job, and thank you for posting a link to Cerise. I casually read Marvel stuff, so she was new to me. You captured her build nicely as a 6'3" 190 lb. woman/Shi'ar! I also like the rough texture on your line art. I've tried to do that, but it ends up driving me nuts - just doesn't fit me, but I like yours!

Also, the person sneaking behind the tree.... looks familiar, but I can't quite place who it is (curse my limited marvel knowledge!)

Sabrerine911 responds:

Thank you very much!Its funny how i didn put one of hers in my previous drawings with her XD,however i am glad you took a look :) .Yeah its a pretty messy style,i get crazy often with it,infact that tree you see there is my mortal enemy now.

Aaah so you saw the guy hiding behind the tree,ITS DEADPOOL my friend!Its the merc with the mouth,im 100% sure you know him already ;)